Thursday, September 20, 2012

I have kinda figured out how to paste pictures

Look what came in the mail for me: (Thank you, Penguin!!)
Okay, I have no idea why the picture of my book looks like that. I don't think I took a picture of a video stream and then emailed that, but who knows. Look, it is pretty miraculous that I just pasted it here. Like a real miracle. This is the advanced reader copy of my book; it is used for advertising purposes and such. The real thing will not come out until March 21, 2013. Here is the back cover:
So, of course, this morning, I had to take my book to breakfast. We had some coffee together:
Oh, and this:

I had to remove my book from the table at that point because I am messy and was afraid I would defile my book. Those are pancakes with Greek yogurt on the side. Better than any U.S yogurt, very tasty and swallow-able; I mean I could actually eat it without gagging, which is generally what happens to me when I eat U.S. yogurt. Also, there are baked pears and pecans on top of it. Scrumptious. I sat there and read my book like I was a proper author or something.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, thank you for all your encouraging comments. I love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! It is fantastic- can you send me chip butty, sounds delish
    Miss you sooooo
    xo
    Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  4. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete